White Card Course
White Card Course, face to face classroom at Leaders Training.
- Identify and understand roles, responsibilities and rights of duty holders
- Understand OHS communication and reporting processes
- Apply the principles of risk management
- Identify common hazards and control measures
- Interpret and apply safety information and documentation
- Use safe work practices
- Respond to OHS incidents
- Unit Name:- Work Safely in the Construction Industry (White Card)
- Unit Code:- CPCCOHS1001A
- Average time to complete unit:- 6 hours
- Cost:- $60.00 ONLY! No hidden costs! (inc. GST)
- You will receive a Nationally Accredited Statement of Attainment upon completion, followed by a “White Card” that you can carry in your wallet/purse.
- Payment:- Credit Card or Direct Deposit.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 6 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 5
- Assessments Self